Documentation. Witnesses. Facts. Truth. That's what they're afraid of.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Quick Thought

Two weeks ago, I thought we had 5% of what we needed to potentially keep Trump from office. Two days ago, I thought it was 20%. Now I think it's 80%. Not likelihood; we're just missing about 20% of the story... maybe we've been told the location of the smoking gun?

No comments:

Post a Comment